Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

fucking

Brilliant. The Smite stuff was hilarious ! ! ! !

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

Supreme!!!

HAHAHAHAH......Ooo my lord, gotta be the funniest sprite animation I have ever seen. Extremly well made!!! Loves it!!

Pencilmation #2 Pencilmation #2

Fantastic

I just signed up for newgrounds..... and it was for the soul purpose of giving you a 5 in the vote. That was just great....really great flash. Won't go in detail because I have to watch it again right away. Sweet bananas!!!!!

-Telepath RPG Chapter 2- -Telepath RPG Chapter 2-

Fuckit

This was such a great game, until the color system didnt work, and that door just wouldnt open. I have checked every possible walktrough, but still, when I have all the colors right the door is still closed! So seriously fuckit!!! Im pissed now, because I was having such a great time with the story and gameplay.... dont fuck with my fragile little mind like this!!! Shame on you!!! But hey...u still get 10/10

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Hey schwam, you probably just missed a switch--but in case this really is the game screwing up, there's a way to reset everything: just leave the Security Area and reenter. The code should change.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Easily better than the real Portal game!

It's was soo cool it hurts... I want more!!! Cake was nice, thnx!!!

_-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_ _-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_

Loves it!

Man this is soo good!!! I love the composition and the feeling of the whole tune. Really good movie feeling, even though it at some parts sounds very "final fantasy"- like.

Personaly I find it strange that this was graded under Arbiter's song, but thats just my taste.

Anyways great work, keep it up. C ya at next competition!

unts unts

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you. I'm quite surprised myself, I have a great respect for Arbiter's work. I assume, his work is just so good, that jealousy bit hard and fast on so many accounts, and STILL, his songs are all over 4.2, which is just incredible really.

Thanks for the review ^^.